Refine and deepen your practice and find your unique yoga voice.
Practice, Explore, Learn, Grow, Connect & Smile
East meets West in a creative fusion of ancient science, ageless wisdom and contemporary evolution of yogic philosophy and practice. Our internationally accredited yoga teacher training program will provide you with the credentials necessary to teach all over the world. Learn the art of teaching yoga while diving deeper into the wealth of yogic teachings and philosophy. Set in the tropical and spiritual surroundings of the beautiful and magical island of Bali, Indonesia, a yogic paradise. Take the next step in your Yoga journey and join us for a life changing experience.
Connect with the best expression of yourself.
200HR Hatha Vinyasa YTT with The Peaceful Warriors
THE COURSE TOPICS COVERED
THE ART OF TEACHING
• Teaching techniques.
• The Subtle Body.
• Teaching ethics.
• The art of skilful adjustment.
• Exploration of different approaches incl. Thai Massage.
ASANA FOCUSING ON HATHA AND VINYASA FLOW WITH AN EXPLORATION INTO VARIOUS DIFFERENT YOGA STYLES:
• AcroYoga, FlyHigh, Yoga for Surfers, Budokon, Yin, Restorative, Yoga Nidra and more.
• Daily Asana practice.
• Asana Lab (i.e. study postures, alignment, step by step progression).
• The Art of Sequencing (Hatha & Vinyasa Flow Sequencing).
• Learning how to work with different populations, observing and understanding bodies (teaching beginners & elderlies).
YOGA HISTORY, PHILOSOPHY, TEXTS & CONCEPTS (ANCIENT WISDOM AND CONTEMPORARY ADAPTATION):
The Eight Limbs of Yoga, The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Classical Tantra, The Chakra System, Nadis, Prana, Bandhas and Mudras.
Anatomy & Physiology, Pranayama breath-work, Meditation, The Business & Marketing of Yoga, Yoga Psychology, Yogic Lifestyle, Yogi cleansing techniques and rituals (Kriyas), Ethics for Yoga Teachers, Mantras and chanting, Prenatal Yoga, Ayurveda, Health & Nutrition and Yoga for Kids.
COURSE FEE, PAYMENT, TERM & CONDITION
• Course fee excluding accommodation (June only promo, US$ 1.499 / US$ 999 local Indonesians): US$ 2.650
• Course fee including Triple shared accommodation: US$ 2.950
• Course fee including Twin shared accommodation: US$ 3.150
• Course fee including Private accommodation: US$ 3.550
Reach out to us for information about special discounted accommodation rates for the June YTT
All the rooms are spacious and light, with free wifi, air-conditioning and private bathrooms. Samadi offers accommodation to suit every traveller’s need, a tranquil, rejuvenating, home away from home.
To secure your spot on the training and confirm your accommodation a deposit of US$ 700* is required after approval of your application. If your booking is excluding accommodation the deposit is US$ 500*. Once your application has been accepted we will send an online invoice to your email account, to be paid within 3 days. The remaining balance is due 2 months ( 60 Days ) prior to the start of the Yoga Teacher Training Course.
Please note the US$500 – US$700 Deposit is non-refundable and cannot be returned in the event of a cancellation on your part.
**All above prices are excluding payment/transfer surcharge fees**
• All required Course Material (All books and manuals)
• Yoga Alliance Certification (please note that it is the choice and responsibility of the student to register online, all cost associated with the online registration with Yoga Alliance is to be paid by the student)
• All course activities, workshops and classes
• 1 weekly group breakfast every Friday
• 2 x Sauna & Ice bath event at Samadi
• Final group and graduation dinner
• Peaceful Warrior T-shirt or top
• 1 Healing Balinese Massage
• Day trip to Bali Water Temple (spiritual cleansing) including lunch
• Yoga Movie night and snacks
• Kirtan night
• 1 guided Surf lesson
• Accommodation (if booked including)
SAMADI BALI is nestled in a quiet and peaceful corner of Canggu. The shala and residency are surrounded by lush tropical gardens with a pool for cooling off in between lectures or at the end of the day. It is a space that is calming on the senses so you can truly focus on your own journey within yourself and your practice. Samadi has a warm and inviting community feel with its own organic cafe, an organic supermarket, spa, sauna and ice bath facilities and weekly Sunday Market for local produce from fruits to artisan clothes supporting local charities. There is a dedicated front of house team on site during the day and night security from 9pm through to 7am to give peace of mind to our students who may be solo travellers.
For accommodation alternatives, to minimise commutes we highly recommend that you stay in close proximity to the teacher training venue. There is plenty of nearby alternate accommodation to choose from in Canggu.
ACCOMMODATION AT SAMADI
The Residency is built overlooking tranquil rice fields and lush green vegetation.
The rooms are beautifully designed with a focus to be bright, airy with wood details and big windows to let in the morning light. All the rooms overlook greenery and are a moment away from the Shala. The rooms have air-conditioning, free wifi, private bathrooms with daily housekeeping service. There is a shared pool for all students attending the training, lounge area, communal fridge and kettle to make snacks and drinks. The space is great to hang out, socialise, and study.
We are always happy to share further information about the rooms and help you decide which is the best option for you. We do recommend staying on-site or close by as the training schedule is busy and it allows you to focus on your studies rather than transport back and forth to the Shala multiple times a day.